Your home from home,
in the heart of North Devon
Every writer needs a space to be creative: an idyllic writing retreat, a cosy room, no interruptions and all meals, hot drinks and snacks provided. Like-minded company on most of our Monday-Friday year round writers’ retreats, and frequent yoga weeks, including a daily session. No chores, no daily routine to distract you, and the luxury of feeling looked after from lunch on your day of arrival to lunch on departure day.
We also welcome you if you need some time out for any other reason – or just to relax and get a good night’s sleep. We’re offering complete respite from life’s distractions. A writers’ retreat, deep in the heart of the beautiful North Devon UK countryside, that space is waiting for you. This is your time. We guarantee it.
En Suites available since 2019 (they sell out quickly). Martin Room (room 3) and Hewitt Room (room 5) Both are upstairs, have a neat shower, loo and sink; fluffy towels and shower gel included. (£22pppn supplement if you would like to book one of them for your stay; they go fast, so please send your request early).
For latest news and offers
- see our current room prices and room choices
- see our blog here
- or check out our latest posts on our public Facebook page here
- read the amazing reviews and feedback here
- follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- sign up for our regular newsletters too, where we offer first refusal and competitions to win a stay.
- go here to see our upcoming themed events, workshops and yoga weeks (or email [email protected] to ask about the next Monday to Friday Just Write retreats).