Canine Companions. We have one downstairs bedroom which is able on occasion to accommodate small friendly dogs, especially official canine companions – Medical Detection Dogs and their owners have stayed here with great success. There is a £30 optional supplement for cleaning if needed. Balance has to be paid two weeks before the retreat commences. Dogs must be able to get on with two feisty but friendly resident labradors.
- your dog must be well-behaved. If it jumps up at people or cannot be left on its own without scratching at doors then sadly we cannot welcome them here at this time, we know you will understand.
- we do not allow our two to go in the communal areas within the house, and would prefer to treat our visiting doggies the same, otherwise Daisy and Gracie get confused and that’s not fair! During meal times, they are not allowed in the dining room at all, so please bring your pooch if it’s happy not to be on your tail all the time.
- we love them to mix and play and can happily stay in the lobby or courtyard where ours reside, the back garden poo patrol must be done regularly though, and the resulting poo bags can just be put in the black bins
- dog crates are welcome – there is room for a small one in the John Slee room downstairs
- if that’s all acceptable please email us to check availability