Early-bird booking rate is just £595 until 14th June 2018. After that the price goes up to £625.
There are 6 places available to join us for a 4 night retreat, from Monday to Friday, at the lovely Retreats for You in Sheepwash.
This retreat is for experienced flash fiction writers and there will be three workshops during the four days in which we will be working from prompts and themes to create three new flash fictions in each session.
These will all be published in a profit-share anthology through Retreat West Books and each writer that comes along will have 9 stories published in the anthology and receive a 12.5% percent share of lifetime royalties. Contracts will be provided and all stories will go through the editing process.
The workshops will be led by novelist, short story writer and Retreat West founder, Amanda Saint, and outside of these sessions you will have time to yourself to write and enjoy the beautiful Devonshire countryside.
The cost includes:
- all workshops
- inclusion in the paperback and ebook anthology with profit share plus a free copy of the paperback
- 4 nights in your own room with a writing desk and lamp
- three delicious home-cooked meals a day (vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free can all be catered for)
- snacks, unlimited tea and coffee and wine in the evening.
Arrival time on the Monday and departure on the Friday is 1pm.
The cost does not include travel and you’ll need to arrange this yourself. The nearest mainline train station is Exeter and if you’re driving there is free parking outside the house. Retreats for You can provide taxi details to get from Exeter.
- £150 non-refundable deposit due on booking
- Balance due by 14th June 2018 for early-bird bookings
- Balance due by 1st October 2018 for non-early-bird bookings
- If you cancel after 1st October 2018 a refund (minus your deposit) will be given only if we can re-sell the space
- Cancellations at any time before 1st October 2018 will be refunded in full minus the deposit amount of £150
- In the unlikely event that retreat is cancelled you will get a full refund of all monies paid
If you’d like to come then a £150 deposit is needed to reserve a space.