STAND-BY OPPORTUNITY AT RFY
– Friends who are writers looking for somewhere to escape to, may be interested in this hybrid opportunity at Retreats For You in North Devon. Whilst there are no available dates for fully catered writing retreats, there is…
– a self-catering opportunity with supper thrown in at the Gastro pub opposite FROM £75 each per night depending on dates. No extra charge for the two ensuites (normally £29 each pn) but it will be a STANDBY booking, Confirmed 4-7 days beforehand.
– A minimum of five friends needed. Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday booking available.
– Payment is due at time of booking. (Postponement/refund if COVID cancels it).
– food facilities listed via the link below.
– very few dates are available and are subject to cancellation last minute on our side, due to being a holiday let, hence the standby rate. Ensuite bedrooms are included in this price (normally £29 per night extra), your job to work out who gets them! Groups of five minimum. A few more are possible, please ask.
– you have access to all of our facilities (not including the lazy spa hot tub, but please ask about that).
– Please note no noise in the garden after 9 pm (poorly neighbour).
Go here to see the facilities, inc videos, as a holiday let.
Retreats for You Facilities
There are five bedrooms upstairs, one downstairs and ample room to be apart from people around the property, inc a big studio room, a barn bedroom for writing, a summer house with power et cetera. We have a fabulous well-equipped kitchen inc premium devices like KitchenAid & fast induction hob etc. The use of larder supplies, like cereals, tea, cereals and jam will be included (or honesty box if you use some of our main Retreat supplies). Our little local shop just across the square supplies most things you might need for breakfast and lunch for a week :-). The gastro pub, Half-Moon Inn, a skip & hop across the square, is wonderful too. Two course supper plus glass of wine included – from £75pppn depending on dates.
Large cosy lounge with wood burner, great Wi-Fi, broadband, massive television in the studio, huge dining room where it’s possible to sit apart. Piano… board games… vintage tearoom crockery if you’re careful.
Book directly with Debbie on [email protected]